St. Mary's Families,
Saint George, pray for us. St. Adalbert of Prague, pray for us.
- More about St. George: www.franciscanmedia.org/saint-george/
- More about St. Adalbert of Prague
- Daily Mass readings: www.usccb.org/bible/readings/042320.cfm
- Optional readings for the memorial of St. George:
- Optional readings for the memorial of St. Adalbert of Prague
- MEET CODE for TOMORROW (Friday) Prayer, Pledge, Announcements:
- (Repeat) ***SCHEDULE UPDATE***. As you probably know, the governor mandated no in-person instruction for the remainder of the academic year. Here is how that impacts our basic schedule. Impacts to other things like graduation and summer school will be addressed shortly.
-- Distance learning through Friday, May 15.
-- Final exams for all students Monday-Thursday, May 18-21.
-- Historically, seniors take finals before the underclassmen. Due to conflicts with Advanced Placement exams, we will not be able to do that this year.
- There are MANY questions coming in about senior activities and privileges, about finals, about summer activities, and more. We are tackling all of those questions as quickly as we can. Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it.
How you can help.
- (Repeat) PARENT SURVEY. Speaking of feedback, here's your chance... We've had a strong response to the parent survey in just 24 hours. The survey is still open. Parents, please take a few minutes and complete this brief (10 question) survey. We want to hear from you...
Prayer. Please continue to pray with us and pray with our community:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
St. Mary's High School