Transfer Student Enrollment
To apply, please send us:
1) Student Information form, found on the right side of this page
2) Application Fee of $50 (one-time fee)
3) Copy of transcript
4) Immunization Records, most recent copy
5) Recent Photo of Student - must be a clear image of student ONLY, showing head and shoulders, squarely facing the camera. No dark glasses, filters, etc. Max file size is 5 MB. If photo is scanned, the resulting file must print as a 2" x 2" image or larger. Cropped images must show only head and shoulders.
Applications are welcomed at any time. Acceptance packets to transfer students are mailed out on a rolling basis.
TADS for Tuition Payments / Tuition Assistance
TADS (Tuition Aid Data Service) serves two purposes:
1) Pay tuition through monthly payments.
2) Determine eligibility for Tuition Assistance. An Offer of Assistance from SMHS is awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
Apply at www.myTADS.com. Allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
The TADS application process for St. Mary's opens Dec. 1. The deadline to apply for tuition assistance is Jan. 31. The admissions application must also be completed by this date to be considered for the first round of tuition assistance.
If your TADS application is completed by Jan. 31, your Tuition Assistance offer will be included in your acceptance packet.
UPON ACCEPTANCE, a packet will be mailed to you:
Return paperwork and fee to the Admissions Office.
- Course Request, signed.
- Tuition Contract, signed.
- Offer of Tuition Assistance, signed (if applicable).
- Registration Fee of $500.
Student's classes will be scheduled after the registration fee has been paid and forms in the acceptance packet have been completed and returned.
DECREASE your tuition fee:
1. Purchase SCRIP through our Business Office. A percentage of the SCRIP profit is applied as a discount to your next year's tuition.
2. Pay tuition in full by June 15 by cash or check to receive a $300 discount or a $150 discount if paid on time by credit card. (NOTE: Tuition assistance recipients do not qualify for this discount.)
3. Pay one-half tuition by June 15 and the second half by Nov. 15 by cash or check to receive a $150 discount off second payment. Receive a $75 discount off second payment if paid on time by credit card. (NOTE: Tuition assistance recipients do not qualify for this discount.)
4. TADS. Apply for Tuition Assistance (see details at http://www.smpirates.org/o/smhs/page/tuition-assistance--6).