A Shadow Day is a great way for a prospective student to experience what it is like to be at St. Mary’s. To register, use the online registration form at right.
Experience St. Mary’s
- Shadow Days are 8:30 am – 3 pm, unless noted. Students should be dropped off at the front office between 8:15-8:30 am and picked up there at 3 pm. If they are to ride home with a SMHS student, they must have a note stating this.
- Students should follow our dress code (no jeans, flip flops. No shirts or sweatshirts with logos or designs other than their school’s logo, shirts need a collar and must be tucked in. Crew neck sweaters are allowed.)
- St. Mary’s will provide a $4 coupon towards lunch in The Cove.
- Students should bring a water bottle, backpack with work to do, or a book ( in case a class is having a test).
- Students will shadow a SMHS Ambassador close to their age who has similar interests, i.e., 8th graders will shadow a freshman or sophomore for the day.
- Student interview of senior students will take place during the day.