TO APPLY, please complete the following:
1. Fill out Application (use form at right).
2. Attach all of the required documents.
3. Submit application fee $25.
4. Request teacher recommendations from your current English, Math, and Science teachers.
Information about tuition payments and tuition assistance can be found here.
UPON ACCEPTANCE, a packet will be mailed to you:
Return paperwork and fee to the Admissions Office.
- Course Request, signed.
- Tuition Contract, signed.
- Offer of Tuition Assistance, signed (if applicable).
- Registration Fee of $500, due by May 15 or as soon as possible.
Student's classes will be scheduled after the registration fee has been paid and forms in the acceptance packet have been completed and returned.
DECREASE your tuition fee:
1. Purchase SCRIP through our Business Office. A percentage of the SCRIP profit is applied as a discount to your next year's tuition.
2. Pay tuition in full by June 15 by cash or check to receive a $300 discount or a $150 discount if paid on time by credit card. (NOTE: Tuition assistance recipients do not qualify for this discount.)
3. Pay one-half tuition by June 15 and the second half by Nov. 15 by cash or check to receive a $150 discount off second payment. Receive a $75 discount off second payment if paid on time by credit card. (NOTE: Tuition assistance recipients do not qualify for this discount.)