Students who attended St. Mary’s High School 1988 to the present must complete the form found at the link below and direct transcript requests to:
St. Mary’s High School
2501 E. Yampa St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Attn: Counseling Office/Registrar
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS
- An official transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record at St. Mary’s High School. Official transcripts are sent directly to educational institutions or prospective/current employers only. Official transcripts are stamped or sealed with the official St. Mary’s High School stamp/seal.
- If a student requests that an official transcript be sent to a home address or wants to pick up the transcript personally, the transcript will be stamped “Official Transcript Issued to Student in a Sealed Envelope. Void if Seal is Broken.”
- Unofficial transcripts can be mailed directly to students and are stamped “Unofficial Transcript Only.” These transcripts are recommended for a student’s reference only. They do not have an official stamp or seal on the transcript.
- SAT, ACT, or AP scores are not provided with transcripts. To obtain official scores, please contact the testing agency directly to have scores sent to the educational institution.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed. No transcripts can be emailed.
- Transcript requests are processed within 3 business days of receipt.
- Graduates over age 18 must sign the request form per Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Transcripts will not be released to any person other than the graduate.
- Processing fee is $7.00 per transcript. Payment may be made by check, cash, or credit card.
All graduates of St. Mary’s prior to 1988 should direct transcript requests to:
Catholic Diocese of Colorado Springs
Office of Catholic Schools
228 N Cascade
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Students who attended St. Mary’s Adult High School should direct transcript requests to:
Office of Catholic School
1300 S. Steele
Denver, CO 80210