Good morning, Pirates! Today is Wednesday, Oct. 29. It is Thursday of the Thirtieth Week of Ordinary Time.
- The cheer team is doing a “Buy a Ring for Your Boo” fundraiser this week. For $1, you can buy a ring pop with a note that will be delivered to your “boo.”
- National Art Honor Society is holding a meeting for members during Pirate Period on Thursday, Oct. 29.
- We will implement assigned lunch areas based on grades starting TODAY! They are as follows:
- Freshmen: Cove
- Sophomores: WEST side of the bleachers in the Gym
- Juniors: EAST side of the bleachers in the Gym
- Seniors: Find an open classroom with a teacher who does not mind hosting you **science rooms and empty rooms are not permitted**
- All students must be in their assigned area until the bell rings to dismiss you for fifth period. The Cove IS OPEN FOR ALL get your food there quickly and then head to your assigned lunch spot.
- Boys basketball is holding open gym workouts on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 3:30 pm-5:30 pm. Come by if you’re interested in trying out for this season’s basketball team!
- Check out the CROSSOVER FOR CHANGE SPOOKY 5K. It's a virtual race the weekend of Oct. 30 - Nov. 1. ALL proceeds go toward helping young women in Uganda. Find out more at crossoverforchange.org OR see the flyers posted around the school.
Forensics hosted a very successful online tournament this weekend. Congratulations to Sabrina Damian, who finished in first place in dramatic interpretation, and Daniel Zill, who placed first in big questions debate. Jonathon Lee and Owen Barton each received a fourth-place ribbon. It is not too late to join our team. Stop by Mrs. Knoepke's room for more information.