We are grateful for all of our families and we look forward to making re-enrollment as easy as possible for you and your students.
Re-enrollment basically requires 3 steps:
- Complete the Re-Enrollment form
- Sign a Tuition Contract for 2017-2018
- Submit Enrollment Fee
You’ll find the form, contract, and information about tuition assistance at right. Please remember that students will not be added to their preferred classes until the Business Office receives a signed Tuition Contract.
Enrollment fees are as follows:
- $500 until April 10
- $600 from April 11 to May 31
- $750 from June 1 to the start of school
- Enrollment fee for New Students and Transfer Students is always $500
To be considered for tuition assistance, re-enrolling students MUST:
- Complete the Re-Enrollment Form
- Complete a new TADS application for 2017-2018
There will be 2 meetings of the Tuition Assistance Board to allocate tuition assistance.
NOTE: Families considered at the first Tuition Assistance Board who do not receive a tuition assistance offer will automatically be reconsidered at the second Tuition Assistance Board.